- 1 Enzyme Powder
- 1 Snow face mask
- 1 Serum Hyaluronic Acid
- 1 LED Light See Through Hydrojelly Mask
First step: Enzyme Powder
This step is essential to prepare the skin before any medical-aesthetic procedure. It helps to deeply cleanse the skin and dilate the pores to eliminate all impurities, including creams and makeup. In addition, its enzymatic components perform a superficial exfoliation of the stratum corneum eliminating dead cells.
Second step: Snow Cream Face Mask
Third step: LED Light See Through Hydrojelly Mask
Ideal mask for phototherapy treatment with rays (UVA and UVB), according to lesions, characteristics and/or skin conditions. It allows light to pass through while simultaneously improving elasticity, rejuvenates, reduces the appearance of fine lines and reduces hyperpigmentation.
- Hyaluronic Acid
- Organic green tea powder
Fourth step: Hyaluronic Acid 100 Cure Serum
100% hyaluronic acid serum. Deeply moisturizes and rejuvenates the skin. Penetrates the dermis promoting collagen synthesis, improving skin elasticity. Provides firmness and skin flexibility.
- Mix 2.5 g of Enzyme Powder (1/2 measuring cup) with 5 ml of water (full measuring cup).
- Mix for 1 minute until foamy.
- Apply all over the face with a fan brush and massage.
- Leave on for 7 minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp cloth or gauze.
* For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes and remove.
- Apply the desired amount of Snow Cream Face Mask to the area to be treated.
- Massage the cream with circular movements and leave on for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove excess with a cloth or spatula.
- Wipe face with a damp cloth.
- Mix 50g of Led Ligh See Through Hydrojelly Mask with 40ml of water until a gel consistency is obtained.
- Apply to the surface of the skin to be treated, spreading the mixture evenly. Be sure to leave a thick layer on the outer edges of the mask.
- Leave on for 15- 20 minutes simultaneously under LED light.
- Lift the edges and remove the mask in one step.
- Apply 3-4 drops of Hyaluronic Acid 100 Cure Serum to the treated area and massage until completely absorbed