ACNE BACTERICIDAL THERAPY PROTOCOL
Price: (Members Only.)
The acne protocol is indicated for the treatment of active acne through the use of phototherapy and a photosensitizer (aminolevulinic acid). It generates a bacteriostatic and bactericidal effect, in addition to helping to regulate the activity of the sebaceous glands.
This protocol includes:
- 1 Enzyme powder
- 1 Green Tea Cream face mask
- 1 Cure Serum ALA-13
- 1 Spot Diminishing ALA Hydrojelly Mask
First step: Enzyme Powder
This step is essential to prepare the skin before any medical-aesthetic procedure. It helps to deeply cleanse the skin and dilate the pores to eliminate all impurities, including creams and makeup. In addition, its enzymatic components perform a superficial exfoliation of the stratum corneum eliminating dead cells.
Second step: Green Tea Face Mask
Contains tea plant (camellia sinensis), kaolin and licorice extracts, ideal active ingredients to eliminate toxins, purify and reduce excess oiliness in combination or acne-prone skin.
Third step: Cure serum Ala-13 and spot diminishing Hydrojelly Mask
Serum based on aminolevulinic acid, which acts as a photosensitizing agent, when activated by blue LED light. It penetrates directly into the follicles where bacterial colonies are established, effectively eliminating Propinebacterium acnes. Together with medicinal active ingredients such as centella asiatica, oxalic acid and bromeliad, it accelerates the healing process, protecting the skin from possible irritations.
- Mix 2.5 g of Enzyme Powder (1/2 measuring cup) with 5 ml of water (full measuring cup).
- Mix for 1 minute until foamy.
- Apply all over the face with a fan brush and massage.
- Leave on for 7 minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp cloth or gauze.
* For sensitive skin, leave on for 5 minutes and remove.
Apply the desired amount of Green Tea Face Mask to the area to be treated.
Leave on for 5-7 minutes.
Remove excess with a cloth or spatula.
Wipe face with a damp cloth.
- Apply 3-4 drops of the serum on the treated area and massage until completely absorbed.
- Mix 50g of Spot Diminishing Ala Hydrojelly Mask with 40ml of water until a gel consistency is obtained.
- Apply to the surface of the skin to be treated, spreading the mixture evenly. Be sure to leave a thick layer on the outer edges of the mask.
- Leave on for 15-20 minutes. If you have a LED lamp you can use it simultaneously with the blue light to enhance the bactericidal effect.
- Lift the edges and remove the mask in one step.