Suitable for sensitive skin
- 1 Enzyme Powder
- 1 Vitamin Face Mask
- 1 Discoloration Alpha Alburtin Hydrojelly Mask
- Vitamin C Serum
Step 1: Enzyme Powder
This step is essential to prepare the skin before any medical-aesthetic procedure. It helps to deeply cleanse the skin and dilate the pores to remove all impurities, including creams and makeup. In addition, its enzymatic components perform a superficial exfoliation of the stratum corneum eliminating dead cells.
Second step: Vitamin Cream Face Mask
The mechanism of action of alpha arbutin is to inhibit tyrosinase activity, slowing down the pigmentation process by progressively eliminating skin hyperpigmentation, which, together with grapefruit, a fruit rich in vitamin C, B2, B3, potassium, calcium, iron, phosphorus, magnesium and minerals, lightens, softens and provides a radiant effect to the skin.
Third step: Discoloration Alpha Alburtin Hydrojelly Mask
Ideal for the treatment of cutaneous hyperpigmentation on sensitive skin without increasing skin sensitivity, counteracting irritating or allergenic effects on melanocytes. Glutathione protects cells from oxidation, fights free radicals and inhibits melanin synthesis.
- Alpha arbutin
Fourth step: Vitamin C Cure Serum
Vitamin C based serum, ideal for sealing the antioxidant treatment.
How to apply:
- Mix 2.5 g of Enzyme Powder (1/2 meter) with 5 ml of water (full meter).
- Mix for 1 minute until foamy.
- Apply all over face with a fan brush and massage.
- Leave on for 7 minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp cloth or gauze.
- * On sensitive skin leave on for 5 minutes and remove.
- Apply the desired amount of Vitamin Face Mask to the area to be treated.
- Massage the cream with circular movements and leave on for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove excess with a cloth or spatula.
- Wipe face with a damp cloth.
- Mix 50g of Discoloration Alpha Arbutin Hydrojelly Mask, with 40ml of water, to a gel consistency.
- Apply to the surface of the skin to be treated, spreading the mixture evenly. Be sure to leave a thick layer on the outer edges of the mask.
- Leave on for 15- 20 minutes.
- Lift the edges and remove the mask in one step.
- Apply 3-4 drops of the Vitamin Cure Serum to the treated area, and massage until completely absorbed.