- 1 Enzyme Powder
- 1 Rose Face Mask
- 1 Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly Mask
- 1 Serum Vitamin C
First step: Enzyme Powder
This step is essential to prepare the skin before any medical-aesthetic procedure. It helps to deeply cleanse the skin and dilate the pores to eliminate all impurities, including creams and makeup. In addition, its enzymatic components perform a superficial exfoliation of the stratum corneum eliminating dead cells.
- Organic powder of petal buds and buds of Egyptian roses.
- Mix 2.5 g of Enzyme Powder (1/2 meter) with 5 ml of water (full meter).
- Mix for 1 minute until foamy.
- Apply all over face with a fan brush and massage.
- Leave on for 7 minutes.
- Remove the product with a damp cloth or gauze.
- Apply the desired amount of Rose Cream Face Mask to the area to be treated.
- Massage the cream with circular movements and leave on for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove excess with a cloth or spatula.
- Wipe face with a damp cloth.
- Mix 50g of Egyptian Rose Hydrojelly Mask, with 40ml of water, to a gel consistency.
- Apply to the surface of the skin to be treated, spreading the mixture evenly. Be sure to leave a thick layer on the outer edges of the mask.
- Leave on for 15- 20 minutes.
- Lift the edges and remove the mask in one step.