AMINOLEVULINIC ACID 1.3%.
Use with blue LED light to combat acne. The blue LED light activates the Aminolevulinic Acid present in the ampoule, effectively treating moderate and severe acne in 4-8 sessions.
Penetrates the dermis in order to target and eliminate the propionibacterium acnes bacteria.
Acne-prone skin, Active acne, Blemishes, Enlarged pores.
Combine it with: As a complement to any facial treatment, this ampoule can be combined with our Spot Diminishing ALA mask, which reduces hyperpigmentation and has a similar antiseptic effect. Also with the CICA Complexion Care mask to improve the healing process and Purifying Charcoal.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
1. To apply, tilt the bottle with the dropper downwards.
Press the tip of the dropper to one side and release three to four drops of ampoule onto the skin.
2. Apply the ampoule before applying facial masks to maximize results.
3. Maximize treatment results with microcurrent technology treatment: microcurrent delivery is made possible by the ionized ampoule formula.
Place the opener on top of the ampoule and carefully break from the marked spot (liquid should settle to the bottom of the bottle).
1. Place the opener on top of the ampoule and carefully break from the marked spot (liquid should settle to the bottom of the bottle).
2. Discard the upper part of the bottle.
3. Place the dropper on the top of the bottle.
4. Tighten the bottle to drop the content on the skin.